Steps in protecting your credit card
• Do not volunteer personal information when you use your credit card, other than ID as requested by a merchant.
• Protect your cards as if they were cash. Never let them out of your sight.
• Ensure that your card and a receipt are returned to you after every purchase.
• Always check sales vouchers for the correct purchase amount before signing them and keep copies of vouchers.
• Always check your billing statements and verify the amounts of your purchase. Report any unauthorised charges immediately.
• Make a list of all your cards and numbers and store them in a safe place.
• Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
Article edited from "Three held for credit card fraud" By Robert Alonzo, Trinidad Guardian, February 12, 2004