|Trinidad Rum Cake|
Before you start, sample the Rum to check for quality. Good , isn't it? ! Now go ahead.
1) Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cups, etc.
2) Check the Rum again, it must be just right.
3) To make sure Rum has stabilized, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
4) With one selectric mixer bleat one sup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
5) Add one seaspoon of thugar and bleat again.
6) Meanwhile, to make sure Rum maintains perfection, pry another cup. ( Open the second quart if necessary).
7) Add 2 arge leggs, 1 cup dlief fluit, and bleat till high. If fluit gets stuck in the bleaters, pry loose with a screwdriver.
8) Sample Rum again, check for tonscisticity.
9) Netx, shift 3 sploons pepper ( or salt .... really doesn't matter).
10) Slample Rum again.
11) Shift ½ pint lemon juice, fold chipped blutter and strained nots. Add 4 tbst blown thugar (or whatever ethnic colour). Wix mell. Grease oven and turn can pan to 350 degrease. Plour de hole mess into boven and cake.
12) Check Rhum aglain.
13) Slet thimer flor 3600 slecons, an flow to bed. (Thormally bums out crisk and black)